Enrich your time in northern
California by ordering this handy, unique Guide today!
The Guide includes:
We currently have available our 2002 edition, which includes an Appendix with 4 more pages of goodies - and a web link for ongoing updates. This link is only available to Guide readers!
Have fun while helping to create a healthier, less-toxic world!
This innovative and unique resource book brings together for the first time the essential information you need to discover, enjoy, and support organics in San Francisco.
For both visitors and locals!
In these 108 pages, we've included everything you need to start your organic adventure right away, including:
name, address, phone number, email, and web address;
* EMPOWERING INFORMATION. Find out what's going on with today's food and farms, and how we can all tangibly and easily help create a better world for ourselves, our children, and other beings around the globe.
* NOURISHING INSPIRATION. Connect with the local people who are joining together to nurture our precious earth, celebrate local ecosystems, and joyfully weave healthy community.
* CONVENIENCE. Get all this in one handy, well-organized book which easily fits into a coat pocket, purse, or glove compartment.
* SUPPORTS OUR WORK. All proceeds from this project nurture our volunteer, community-supported work for a healthier, less-toxic world for everyone.
Get a copy today -- for yourself, or a friend!
The Guide is available at area stores. Or you can order it by sending $11.25 ($12 for California residents, to include sales tax) to the address below and indicating "SF Guide." More information on both these options, click on the buttons below.
* Bumperstickers - Support Organic Farmers and more. Select "Ordering Info & Form" to the right.
* Quantity discounts for both retail and wholesale folks.
Contact us about distributing
these resources through your store or organization -- or for
information about being in future Guide updates.
This entire website is (c) Community Action Publications, 1998-2007. All rights reserved.
Page last updated 7/23/01.