Now offering our completely updated and significantly expanded Fifth Edition.
* Expanded to 192 pages - 72 more pages of delightful places and information.
* Over double the places to find organic food, wine, and more. This includes triple the farms, over double the restaurants, and substantially more wineries, annual events, local products, and lodging and retreat centers.
You could go to a restaurant a week and not visit them all in a year!
* Enhanced listings. Listings now reveal more about each place, while staying succinct, to make it even easier to identify places that meet your needs.
* Expanded restaurant listings. Each restaurant listing has at-a-glance icons and incredible details that indicate: how much organic produce they have, if the meat and poultry are organic or natural, what other organic ingredients they use, if the table water is filtered, what organic beverages they have, if they have takeout or catering, their relative price range, their style of cuisine and decor, and more!
* New articles on the national organic standards; Mendocino County's GMO-Free zone; buying organic and natural meat and poultry; including organic in your wedding, restaurant, and daily life; creating better pest control solutions, and so much more.
>> The Guide is all updated throughout, and incredibly well-organized, to make it easy for you to find what you seek &endash; and go straight to the fun part!
Guide listings include:
Natural food stores,
Restaurants (including many that do not advertise their use of organic!),
Wineries & Breweries,
Lodging and retreats,
Catering & meal delivery,
Specialty stores (bakeries, coffee & tea shops, herb stores, natural clothing stores, natural household stores),
Nurseries, gardening, and landscaping,
Local products (oil, vinegar, dairy, meat and poultry, sea vegetables, clothing, health and beauty products, and more),
Pest control services,
Education (classes, tours, and degrees),
Groups & associations,
Enrich your time in northern California by ordering this handy, unique Guide today!
Have fun while helping to create
* WEBSITE SPECIAL *
Tell us how you found our website (which search engine, etc.) and deduct $1 for each Guide copy, for up to 4 copies! Just put a note saying "Website special." (Not valid with any other offers.)
If you're interested in area organics,
this book is for you.
There's no other resource like it.
We've done extensive primary research to find the essential information - including those hidden gems you'll find listed nowhere else. In these 192 pages, we've included everything you need to start your organic adventure right away, including:
(2) EMPOWERING INFORMATION. Find out what's going on with today's food and farms, and how we can all tangibly and easily help create a better world for ourselves, our children, and other beings around the globe.
(3) NOURISHING INSPIRATION. Connect with the local people who are joining together to nurture our precious earth, celebrate local ecosystems, and joyfully weave healthy community.
(4) CONVENIENT & EASY ACCESS. Get all this great information in one handy, well-organized book that's easy to take with you on the road.
In short, the Guide makes it easy for you to explore, enjoy, and support area organics. It's also a thoughtful gift, and a good way to bring your loved ones into the nourishing world of organics.
Plus, all proceeds from the Guide project support our volunteer, community-supported group and our work for a healthier, less-toxic world for everyone.
Get a copy today -- for yourself, or a friend.
The Guide is available at area stores for just $14.95. Or you can order it by sending $16.45 ($17.65 for California residents, with sales tax) to the address below and indicating "Fifth Edition." For more information on both these options, click on the buttons below.
* Bumperstickers - Support Organic Farmers and more. Select "Ordering Info & Form" to the right.
* Quantity discounts for both retail and wholesale folks.
Contact us about distributing
these resources through your store or organization -- or for
information about being in future Guide updates.
This entire website is (c) Community Action Publications, 1998-2007. All rights reserved.
Page last updated 07/01/05